Monday, August 25, 2014

Do You Make These 3 Mistakes When Thinking About Retirement?

Do You Make These 3 Mistakes When Thinking About Retirement?

I've talked with couples and singles about retirement planning and the most common "talking points" I hear are shown below.  

Do You Have Plan?  Most people say "I don't have a plan, I don't know what to do.  I don't have knowledge as to what I should do.  That was the position I found myself in when I looked at the "ashes" of my 401K after the stock market correction of 2007-2009, I've been a student of retirement strategies ever since.

Many people are hoping someone else will help them plan their retirement.  Some are professional procrastinators. Do you know any procrastinators? (no hands please)  But if you roll up to age 66 without a plan there's a large probability you'll be without anything but Social Security money before the end.  How would that make you feel?

Is There Too Much Risk in Your Retirement Portfolio?  I told my investment adviser back in 2005 that I wanted minimal risk in my 401K portfolio.  A 42% loss was not my idea of minimal risk, I was devastated.  Retiree's and future retiree's cannot afford to have their money to go backwards. I want to stop this from happening to you.

Many I've spoken with said prior to 2009 they wanted to leave a legacy for their grand children, now several have said they're just hoping not to run out of money during retirement.   

Do you know there are Safe and Secure Money Alternatives?  Safe and secure retirement solutions are available if you know where to look.  It's exciting give hope to help educate clients.  Retirement students are shocked at how easy these steps are to implement.

There are many ways to keep your money out of harms way before disaster happens.  I can easily show you how to protect your future retirement.

Conclusion:  Safety of my Retirement Money is Critical.  Safety of Your Money is my Top Priority. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cory Payne
Beehive Insurance Agency
cpayne@beehiveinsurance.com
801-685-6860

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete